From: Igor Nemilentsev <trezorg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DontZap and Ctrl+Alt+Bs
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 08:45:14
1 On Fri, 24 Jul 2009, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
2 > AFAIK, the DontZap option applies to the key sequences
3 > <Alt> <Fx> to switch to a different terminal.
4 No, the Ctrl+Alt+Fn sequence behaviour is changed
5 with the option
6 Option "DontVTSwitch"
7
8 > I have the same problem here (same configuration), i.e.
9 > <Ctrl><Alt><Del> doesn't work.
10 >
11 > If you can't exit via your window manager anymore,
12 > I think, Neil Bothwick has posted the following advice
13 > some days ago:
14 I figured out to return old style I need this command:
15
16 setxkbmap -option terminate:ctrl_alt_bksp
17
18 Or add
19 input.xkb.options terminate:ctrl_alt_bksp
20 in configuration file of hal.
21
22 Thanks for the advice.
23