From: daid kahl <daidxor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nfs home directory vs kmail
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:01:53
1 >> What nfs options are in use, both client and server side?
2 >
3 > I used this fstab entry on the client:
4 > 10.0.1.1:/home  /home   nfs     defaults        0       0
7 Using defaults you are auto-mounting at boot. But usually from my
8 experience items in fstab would be mounted before the network is
9 initialized. You could test this either by manually unmounting and
10 mounting it or turning off auto.
11
12 But if you can see the files at all, it seems to say that it managed to mount.
13
14 Regards,
15 daid