From: Andrew Gaydenko <a@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xorg and optowheel
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 16:23:35
1 ======= On Sunday 25 May 2008, Miika Linnapuomi wrote: =======
2 > Sun, 25 May 2008 15:45:52 +0400
3 >
4 > Andrew Gaydenko <a@××××××××.com> wrote:
5 > > Hi!
6 > >
7 > > Has anybody tips how to configure xorg to use horizontal scrolling
8 > > supplied by Genius optical scroll mouse (Genius OptoWheel Traveler
9 > > 355 Laser)?
10 >
11 > If you've got INPUT_DEVICES="evdev", modify your xorg.conf to use
12 > evdev for the mouse (man 4 evdev), which should enable them for you
13
14 Thanks, it helped!
15
16 I still have not found a way to set a mouse sensitivity and a way to
17 assign a switcher to another layout for my keyboard like was before for
18 mouse:
19
20 Option "Sensitivity" "0.5"
21
22 and keyboard:
23
24 Option "XkbLayout" "us,ru(winkeys)"
25 Option "XkbOptions" "grp:menu_toggle,grp_led:scroll"
26
27 But these are another long strories :-)
30 Andrew
33 > http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Advanced_Mouse might also help
37 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list