From: nunojsilva@ist.utl.pt (Nuno J. Silva)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Updating world
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 09:23:44
1 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> writes:
2
3 > On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:11:55 -0400, Elaine C. Sharpe wrote:
4 >
5 >> Apparently not everyone who uses kmail has the problem.
6 >> Maybe it's the people who use html mail?
7 >> Neil Bothwick's posts often have the "==20", but usually just one or
8 >> two. Some posts are positively riddled with them, to the point of
9 >> being terribly difficult to parse.
10 >> Everytime I look at the headers of such a post it says kmail, but
11 >> not every kmail user has the problem.
12 >
13 > That's intriguing, considering it's been many years since I used
14 > KMail.
15 >
16 > The =20 is usually caused by a quoted-printable message, meaning either
17 > your newsreader cannot handle quoted-printable or the mail-to-news
18 > gateway is screwing it up.
19
20 I'd say something is screwing it up. Unless someone typoed here, the =20
21 is shown as ==20.
24 Nuno J. Silva (aka njsg)
25 gopher://sdf-eu.org/1/users/njsg