From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: {OT} Ditch webmail?
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:08:44
1 > > I've been using squirrelmail on my server and I think I'd like to
2 > > switch to a desktop app. I'm the only user. Is sylpheed-claws the
3 > > only one bound to satisfy a Gentooer?
4 >
5 > Nah, mutt is the only mail client for the truely Gentoo-at-heart.
6
7 I used mutt for a long time but when I tried squirrelmail my
8 productivity when up 5 fold. I'm thinking switching to a desktop app
9 would be even better. Plus no PHP on my server.
10
11 - Grant
12
13 > > Is anyone pro-webmail?
14 >
15 > I guess it's better than smoke signals...
16 >
17 > --
18 > Grant Edwards grante Yow! Will the third world
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list