From: Bill Longman <bill.longman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Listing partition labels
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 04:43:00
1 On Aug 1, 2011 7:13 PM, "Andrew Lowe" <agl@×××××××.au> wrote:
2 >
3 > Greetings all,
4 > I'm probably in the situation where I can't see the wood for the
5 trees so a bit of help would be appreciated. I've decided to go the LABEL
6 route in fstab and have set the labels on my partitions a few days ago. I
7 now want to update fstab but can't remember the names. I can't find a
8 command that will list the partitions and the names I've given them. I'm
9 sure fdisk does not list them when I do just "fdisk" at the command prompt,
10 but then again as I said above, I think I'm in the wood/forest mode at the
11 moment. Any idea on the command?
14 tune2fs -l /dev/sda1