From: Frank Schwidom <schwidom@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] eth0 cannot start up
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 19:12:04
1 Hi,
2
3 i had a similary problem, eth0 was away, but eth1 appeared insteadof.
4
5 Regards
6
7 On Fri, Aug 06, 2010 at 08:45:24PM +0800, Xi Shen wrote:
8 > i reboot the system, fresh start with livcd. all reports the same error. :(
9 >
10 > i noticed that the hardware address is 3a:3a:2d:6c:3a:3a, which is
11 > obviously an invalid one. i guess it is a hardware failure...