From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gcc build fails during emerge system on new 64-bit install
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 10:01:56
1 On Friday 25 June 2010 09:26:25 Stroller wrote:
2
3 > I assume it has some electronics in there. These are exceedingly
4 > common, however, and make the keyboard appear to the o/s (and BIOS)
5 > as a standard USB HCI device.
6
7 Aha! Could I then use one of these adapters and my PS/2 mouse and
8 keyboard with a USB KVM switch? I have a spare one of those lying about
9 and my PS/2 and VGA one is getting a bit long in the tooth.
12 Rgds
13 Peter. Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23.