From: Ronan Arraes Jardim Chagas <ronisbr@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Kernel 2.6.33 + KDE + Hibernation
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 14:23:34
1 Hello fellows,
2
3 I'm trying to confirm a bug with kernel 2.6.33 (gentoo-sources) in order to
4 fill a bug to upstream.
5
6 After the update, I'm having a very weird behaviour with hibernation (suspend-
7 to-disk). If I'm only at console with KDM opened, I can successfully hibernate
8 my system and resume it. But, if I log KDE and wait the complete startup, when
9 I try to hibernate it hangs on "Snapshoting the system".
10
11 Everything was fine with every version of kernel 2.6.32 I have tried. It
12 should not be a problem with gentoo-source, because I already tried vanilla-
13 sources.
14
15 Is anyone having the problem also?
16