From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] backing up linux to azure storage
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 02:15:15
1 Sam Jorna <wraeth@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > On Sun, May 01, 2016 at 10:02:30AM -0400, covici@××××××××××.com wrote:
4 > > Hi. I want to backup linux to Microsoft azure storage and could only
5 > > find duplicity to do this. However, the gentoo version is obsolete, so
6 > > how can I get an ebuild for the current version -- or is there any other
7 > > program I could use to backup to this kind of storage?
8 >
9 > I'm not sure about other programs, but duplicity-0.7.06 appears to be in
10 > the rinaldus-overlay (in layman).
11 >
12 > There is also a version-bump bug [0] currently filed, so you could note
13 > newer versions there or provide an ebuild.
14 >
15 > [0] https://bugs.gentoo.org/539674
16
17 OK, thanks, I will check.
20 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
21 How do
22 you spend it?
23
24 John Covici