From: "Jesús Guerrero" <i92guboj@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is Gentoo Healthy? (The Return)
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 18:07:38
1 On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 19:41:34 +0200
2 Thierry de Coulon <tcoulon@××××××××.ch> wrote:
5 > I'm surprised I haven't heard more about Sabayon on this list, just as if
6 > the "real" Gentoo users feel it's a treason.
7 >
8 > Thierry
9
10 It is nothing of that kind. These, simply, is not the Sabayon list, but the Gentoo one. No matter if Sabayon forked from Gentoo, it is a different distro, like Mandrake or Debian, so, it is not usually a topic for these lists. The Sabayon list is this:
11
12 http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/sabayon-list
13
14 Sabayon has many differences with Gentoo, starting with the kernel and the toolchain. Two core pieces, overall, in a source based meta distro.
17 Jesús Guerrero <i92guboj@×××××.es>
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list