From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage 2.1-rc1-r2
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 22:10:33
1 Jerry McBride wrote:
2 > I don't know where one would post this kind of messages, so here it is.
3 >
4 > I'm using the latest version of portage on a couple of ~x86 boxes and I am
5 > very impressed. All my cry-babying about portage performance is a thing of
6 > the past.
7 >
8 > So, thank you, Portage Devs. You've made my Gentoo experience nearly 100%
9 > enjoyable.
10
11 2.1_rc2-r1 dropped yesterday. Between an RC2 and your recommendation I
12 figure it was a bout time to start using it. Works well, I like the new
13 USE flag layout, and some of the other features.
14
15 kashani
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list