From: Jens Pelzetter <jens.pelzetter@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thunderbird Datepicker
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 07:18:38
1 Hello everyone,
2
3 found a partial solution. The problem is somehow related to the locales.
4
5 I did the following:
6
7 * Go to Preferences / Advanced
8 * In the Select Box for the language choose English (United States) and
9 ensure that it is one top of the list
10 * Ensure that Regional settings locale is selected for Date and Time
11 Formatting
12 * Restart Thunderbird
13
14 After doing the Thunderbird UI will be in English, but the date picker
15 will work again.
16
17 The question now is: Is this an upstream bug or is a bug in the EBuild?
18 Or something in the configuration of my system?
19
20 Best
21
22 Jens