From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mplayer: xvid and lavc
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:34:50
1 Am Donnerstag 18 März 2010 schrieb Arnau Bria:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I'm trying to add some sub to a video with menconder (following a
5 > receipt).
6 >
7 > I run something like:
8 >
9 > mencoder mi_video.avi -oac pcm -ovc lavc -lavcopts
10 > vcodec=xvid:mbd=2:trell:autoaspect -sub mis_subs.srt -subfont-text-scale 3
11 > -o video_final.avi
12
13 Has this worked before? As fas a I know, AVI does not officially support srt
14 subs.
15 --
16 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
17 If you have a problem, call your system-administrator.
18 If you are the system-administrator, you have a problem.