From: Grimaldy Soto <nehemoth@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NTFS resizing
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 01:14:44
1 I suposed that if the partition is in use it's because is the main
2 partition, if not you can use the /x option for chkdsk if will force a
3 dismount, anyway why you no resize the partition with a partition manager
4 like partition magic.
5
6 Its better and faster and course lets dangerous that making inside from
7 linux.
8