From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] sys-apps/acl with nfs support
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 20:51:15
1 On Wed, 12 May 2010 21:54:54 +0200, Kraus Philipp wrote:
2
3 > >> and I need the acl support on the nfs share. How can I recompile the
4 > >> acl package with nfs support?
5 > >
6 > > First check that the reason for the masking does not apply to your
7 > > situation (bug #149472), then I think you can just force-override it
8 > > by adding the package atom and USE flag in
9 > > /etc/portage/profile/package.use.force (haven't tried myself).
10 >
11 > I had try this in a VM but the emerge command don't use the
12 > package.use.force
13
14 It's package.use.mask, add this
15
16 sys-apps/acl -nfs
20 Neil Bothwick
21
22 If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it
23 considered a hostage situation?