From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo File Manager
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 10:33:58
1 On Wednesday 24 December 2008 03:58:29 Dale wrote:
2 > > I guess the eggnog must taste real good down in your next of the woods
3 > > this time of year :-)
8 > Well, I'm a t'totaller myself.  I leave the drinking up to my brother.
9
10 I found a new beer - Becks - with 0% alcohol. All the taste, none of the
11 headache. Much better than eggnog, that stuff is evil :-)
12
13 > It was just a oversight.  I wasn't looking hard enough I guess and
14 > missed it all together.  It has happened before and I'm sure it will
15 > happen again I'm sorry to say.
16
17 Well, if you are anything like me you'll be doing it around three times a day!
20 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com