From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] distrowatch and gentoo......
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:13:26
1 On Friday 30 June 2006 16:55, Rumen Yotov wrote:
2 > Don't wanna say anything, but all of you could just search -dev
3 > ML-archives. There are two alternate package-managers in development.
4 > Some sparks about dev/user overlays,sunrise-overlay,GWN etc. etc.
5 > Not seen such turmoil in latest 3 years (and IMHO most things are
6 > personal). No flames intended, just info.
7
8 Is there a point to this? Because I'm not sure I caught it... (Note that AFAIK
9 both of those alternative package managers wish to be part of Gentoo.)
12 Bo Andresen