From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Insync
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 06:56:11
1 On 12 July 2013 05:08, Mark Pariente <markpariente@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Thu, 2013-07-11 at 15:23 +0200, András Csányi wrote:
3 >> On 11 July 2013 15:18, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
4 >> > On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 15:03:42 +0200, András Csányi wrote:
5 >> >
6 >> >> Does anybody have any experience with it?
7 >> >> Can I use this repo as layman repository? If so how?
8 >> >>
9 >> >>
10 >> >> [1] -
11 >> >> https://github.com/mrpdaemon/gentoo-overlay/tree/master/net-misc/insync
12 >> >
13 >> > Did you read the README in the root of that overlay?
14 >>
15 >> Ooopssss...! :)
16 >> Thanks for emphasizing that! The question is that why I did not
17 >> remember the fact that somewhere there is a documentation. :)
18 >
19 > That's my overlay, sorry for not having it as part of the official
20 > layman list - I have some "personal preference" patches on some packages
21 > that I should rework as USE flags first.
22
23 Hi Mark,
24
25 First of all, thanks for creating this ebuild! I really appreciate
26 your job! It was my bad not to looking for the documentation. On the
27 other hand, it is your choice being part of the "official" list or
28 not. I think we are part of the open source world and every individual
29 has the right making decisions. You has decided so, I should/have to
30 live with it. :)
34 -- Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando) -- http://sayusi.hu --
35 http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi
36 -- ""Trust in God and keep your gunpowder dry!" - Cromwell