From: "Anton S. Ustyuzhanin" <kit@×××××××××.kz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE-4.0.4 (not a nag)
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 06:58:18
1 Dmitry S. Makovey пишет:
2 > Hi everybody,
3 >
4 > does anybody know what's happening to KDE4 in gentoo land ? Gentoo-KDE folks
5 > were pretty responsive with previous 4.0.x releases updating portage tree
6 > etc., but now I can't find much updates on what's happening with 4.0.4. Was
7 > it 3.5.9 preparations that took priority?
8 >
9 > Note: this message is not a nag, it's just my curiosity speaking (well and
10 > desire to finally switch to KDE4 as 4.0.3 had some glitches and functionality
11 > gaps that prevented my permanent switch so far).
12 >
13 I know who knows :)
14 People from #gentoo-kde at irc.freenode.net can probably answer ur
15 questions.