From: ivan ivanov <grobokopatel@××××.ru>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] cannot set an icon theme for the kde apps
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 13:01:27
1 Hello, list. I just installed gentoo for the first time. I am using
2 openbox wm and some kde apps within it (krusader, for example). I
3 installed the systemsettings package(4.8.3) to configure the kde apps.
4 The problem is that i cannot set an icon theme for the kde apps. There
5 is no entry for the icon theme configuration in the systemsettings
6 (please see http://www.image-share.com/ijpg-1633-222.html as an
7 example). Changing the name of icon theme in the config file
8 (~/.kde4/share/config/kdeglobals) gives nothing. So, the question is:
9 how to change icon theme in the kde apps?