From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [SOLVED] Balky mounting of external devices
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 00:41:30
1 On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 12:07:23PM +0100, Neil Bothwick wrote
2
3 > In that case, you have a different situation since there is clearly a
4 > partition on the disk. The partition table may be slightly faulty, hence
5 > the need for fdisk. Recreating the partition table with fdisk should fix
6 > that permanently.
7
8 I thought about this, and decided not to. This is how the phone set
9 up the mini-SD card. If I change things, then I don't know how the
10 phone would react. The main concern is that it work properly in the
11 phone. I can work around its idiosyncrasies in linux whenever I need to
12 transfer photos off the phone, or other stuff to the phone.
15 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>