From: Drew Tomlinson <drew@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Right recipe for gentoo-user procmail
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 03:56:48
1 On 10/1/2005 1:50 AM Nick Rout wrote:
2
3 >On Fri, 2005-09-30 at 19:54 -0400, Dave Nebinger wrote:
6 >>Just set up the following recipe for postfix/courier-imapd/procmail:
7 >>
8 >>:0
9 >>* ^(From|Cc|To).*gentoo-user
10 >>$HOME/.maildir/.Gentoo.User/new/
15 >do not drop it in the "new" subdir, procmail will look after that.
16 >
17 >Also search on the right header:
18 >
19 >List-Id: Gentoo Linux mail <gentoo-user.gentoo.org>
20 >
21 >Just consider if someone sends a list message to the list with cc to
22 >you. Your recipe subverts the message designed for your inbox in to the
23 >Gentoo.User folder.
26 Here's mine that I use for various lists. I can't claim writing it but
27 I found it somewhere and it works well for me:
28
29 :0
30 * ^List-Id:[^<]+<gentoo-\/[^.]+
31 .Gentoo.$MATCH/
32
33 What this does is create a "Gentoo" folder under my inbox and then a
34 subfolder under "Gentoo" for each list to which I subscribe. So for
35 example if you subscribe to gentoo-users, gentoo-announce and
36 gentoo-security, this one rule will deliver all your Gentoo list mail to
37 "users", "announce", and "security" folders under your "Gentoo" folder.
38
39 Drew
42 Visit The Alchemist's Warehouse
43 Magic Tricks, DVDs, Videos, Books, & More!
44
45 http://www.alchemistswarehouse.com
48 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list