From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Inter-package dependencies.
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 15:56:04
1 On 2019-06-20 13:30, aleiphoenix . wrote:
2
3 > ewarn "<sys-kernel/vanilla-sources-5.2"
4
5 I didn't know about vanilla-sources. Is there any advantage of using
6 this package over just downloading tarballs or patchlevel updates from
7 kernel.org?
10 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
11 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
12 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet and on broken lists
13 which rewrite From, fetch the TXT record for no-use.mooo.com.