From: William Tomlinson <watomlinson@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Libreoffice Compile
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 13:48:31
1 Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is possible from what I've read to cross
2 compile using distcc.
3 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/cross-compiling-distcc.xml seems to describe
4 this in detail, though the article is nearly 7 years old. I would prefer
5 this over a one shot package install since you could offload ALL of your
6 compiles. I have no personal experience with distcc and it may be more of a
7 headache than it is worth. I just know it was one of the options I looked
8 at for a similar issue.