From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] has anyone tried KDE5?
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 07:32:43
1 On Wednesday, October 08, 2014 10:45:47 AM Pavel Volkov wrote:
2 > On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 1:32:48 AM MSK, Mick wrote:
3 > > I agree with Neil. I can't really see what Dolphin offers that Konqueror
4 > > didn't already have.
5 >
6 > It has Git and Mercurial plugins and split view.
7 > Not that I actively use those features but Dolphin seems to be more
8 > responsive anyway.
9 > For tasks like re-organizing home directory (sorting large quantity of
10 > files) both are inconvenient, I use Krusader for such things.
11
12 I tend to use a combination of Dolphin and MC (console-based)
15 Joost