From: Udo Siewert <algenib@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Plone
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 15:07:05
1 On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 22:16:32 +0100
2 john <jdm@×××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3
4 > I have installed Plone but unfortunately it will not run. I believe
5 > this is down to PIL not being installed as shown when starting Zope
6 > in foreground.
7 >
8 > I have emerged dev-python/imaging but Zope still cannot see PIL. I
9 > think the issue is because Plone/Zope depends on python 2.4.
10 >
11 > Any recommendations on a fix???
12
13 not really, I tried the Gentoo ebuild first but also failed.
14 Installing the Plone source package from plone.org works fine for me
15 for months now (uses its own copy of Python, *not* replacing the
16 system's copy of Python).
17
18 Regards