From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Please Help: Major problems with Modular X
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 23:38:42
1 On 9/23/06, Chris Walters <cjw2004d@×××××××.net> wrote:
2 > I don't recall seeing any replies to my original post, so I figured it
3 > must have gotten lost. As for the Xorg log, I don't have one to post -
4 > if I had, I would have posted the pertinent portions rather than
5 > describe the problem.
6
7 You can see the previous thread and responses here:
8
9 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.user/170748/focus=170748
10
11 Although there isn't much to see...we can't help a whole lot without
12 that log file.
13
14 So I would suggest to quickpkg the current xorg, try the modular X
15 again, so we can see what problems you are actually running into.
16
17 -Richard
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list