From: Alan Grimes <ALONZOTG@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Keyboard is dead after emerge-update
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 13:08:03
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > No one in their right mind would continue to use an OS that is clearly so
3 > unsuitable for their needs that they don't even trust it to start up
4 > properly... whatever their IQ.
5
6 Why didn't I think of that!!! I'll run out to the store and select a
7 completely different operating system that's well designed, well
8 maintained, well supported and perfectly tailored to my needs. I'm sure
9 there's a vast variety to chose from.......
12 IQ is a measure of how stupid you feel.
13
14 Powers are not rights.