From: Shawn Haggett <podge@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge mythtv fails
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 07:14:22
1 On Tuesday 04 August 2009 09:41:58 Stroller wrote:
2 > On 4 Aug 2009, at 00:07, Shawn Haggett wrote:
3 > > ...
4 > > This has been broken for over a week now (normally I just wait,
5 > > resync and
6 > > these things go away if they're an ebuild problem) but I'm starting
7 > > to think
8 > > it's a problem on my end.
9 >
10 > I don't yet use MythTV myself, but had reason to investigate it again
11 > this week.
12 >
13 > I saw this mentioned on the MythTV-users list (probably a more useful
14 > resource for you than this list, TBH). Perhaps you may find it useful:
15 >
16 > http://wiki.github.com/MarcT/mt-mythtv
17 >
18 > Stroller.
19
20 Thanks, although I'm already on that list too. I haven't seen this problem
21 mentioned on the mythtv-users list (and a quick search doesn't turn anything
22 up).
23
24 I chose this list to post to, since the problem appears to be a Gentoo/portage
25 issue, rather then a mythtv issue. I suspect a bug needs to be filled for
26 Gentoo, although I didn't want to needlessly file bugs and annoy the hard
27 working bug wrangles/devs.
28
29 Shawn