From: Bertram Scharpf <lists@×××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Emerge interferes with Git (Was: Wlan disappeared after suspend)
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 02:42:00
1 On Saturday, 17. Sep 2016, 10:36:28 -0400, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 9:54 AM, Bertram Scharpf
3 > <lists@×××××××××××××××.de> wrote:
4 >
5 > > This should be part of the documentation. Where do I best
6 > > report it?
7 >
8 > Well, for anything on the wiki I'd suggest just adding it. For the
9 > manpages I'd submit a bug on bugs.gentoo.org against portage (the
10 > software).
11
12 Do you have an address of the wiki you mean? Reporting
13 should take less time than finding the fix.
14
15 Bertram
19 Bertram Scharpf
20 Stuttgart, Deutschland/Germany