From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] firefox fonts
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 19:56:07
1 On Tuesday 04 March 2008, maxim wexler wrote:
2 > Hi group,
3 >
4 > Following a major upgrade I noticed that all my fonts
5 > had shrunk drastically. I was able to enlarge all of
6 > them, KDE, the desktop, consoles etc except the menu
7 > bar and drop down menus in firefox. I can increase the
8 > font size in the window no problem but not the menu
9 > bar and side bar. Nothing in "customize toolbar" about
10 > changing font size.
11 >
12 > Anybody know how to deal with this?
13
14 If *all* your fonts changed in size the odds are that the Xorg DPI changed to
15 a different value. Unless you know what it was you could experiment
16 with -dpi <value> when you launch X or try xrandr. This of course means that
17 you will need to revert all application level changes.
18 --
19 Regards,
20 Mick