From: Pongracz Istvan <pongracz.istvan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: stefi@××××××××××××.hu
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PEAR::Net_Socket problem
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 18:49:23
1 2007. 09. 27, csütörtök keltezéssel 18.07-kor Stefán István ezt írta:
2 > Hello!
3 > I try to install the egroupware web application, but for the imap
4 > (FeLaMiMail)
5 > support it needs PEAR::Net_Socket php extension. First I had installed
6 > is
7 > with portage, but egroupware still complained about it, then I tried
9 > install it with the pear command, but egroupware still doesn't see it.
10 > Pear says it is installed, so I don't know why egroupware doesn't want
11 > to see
12 > it; furthermore, I installed the Auth_SASL php extension too, and that
13 > is
14 > visible by Egropuware.
15 >
16 > Thanks for the help in advance,
17 > Istvan
18
19 Hi,
20
21 You should check the egw_pear package inside egroupware.
22 Login as domain config user and check the 'Manage application' menu
23 entry.
24
25 If you will not see egw_pear, you must download from the egroupware
26 homepage and install it under egroupware.
27
28 And if you have egroupware related questions, you can join to the
29 Hungarian egw fun club :)
30
31 By the way, I recommend to download the lates 1.4.002 version from the
32 egw website, because there are several bugfixes inside in, beside the
33 updated Hungarian translation by me.
34
35 Cheers,
36 István
39 eGroupWare, gLiveCD, gentoo és barátai
40 http://www.osbusiness.hu
41 „A humor a méltóság támasza, fölényünket hirdeti
42 mindazzal szemben, amit a sors ránk mér.”
43 (Romain Gary)
46 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list