From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] whoa, this new(ish) portage is nice
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 23:20:17
1 Yes, I agree. Especially the messages at the end - it is really
2 appreciated now its finally here.
3
4 Ahh, progress ...
5
6 BillK
7
8 On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 15:52 -0700, kashani wrote:
9 > I've been buried in work again and hadn't had time to get to admin tasks
10 > on my hosting machine. Today I started some updates and was pleasantly
11 > surprised to see some nice updates to portage.
12 >
13 > 1. Dependencies are a shade darker than things in the world file when
14 > doing an emerge -pv world
15 > 2. elog/einfo stuff is now printed at the end of an emerge.
16 >
17 > Probably old news, but damn useful tweaks.
18 >
19 > kashani
20 --
21 William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>