From: "A.G." <a.g@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] sys-apps/pam-login
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 17:47:07
1 JimD wrote:
2 > I get this message when trying to do an emerge -vpuDN world:
3 >
4 > These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
5 >
6 > Calculating world dependencies ..... ....... done!
7 >
8 > [blocks B ] sys-apps/pam-login (is blocking sys-apps/shadow-4.0.15-r2)
9 >
10 > Do I need to remove sys-apps/shadow? I thought that was part of system?
11 >
12 > Jim
13
14 you have to unmerge (emerge -C pam-login)
15 and emerge shadow
16 as Changelog says it contains all was in pam-login
17
18 andrea
25 Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http://www.email.it/f
29 Sponsor:
30
31 Scopri RIS il sistema di ricarica infinita. Meglio delle cartucce, meglio degli inchiostri, economico, facile da installare e da utilizzare, solo su refill.it
32
33 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5191&d=31-5
34 --
35 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list