From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: elog default lifespan
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 23:07:58
1 On 2016-11-20 00:41, Daniel Campbell wrote:
2
3 > In case I've missed something, could you link to the page that
4 > mentions 7 days? I searched through manpages and the wiki but haven't
5 > found any other "save" option or anything to do with elog and 7 days.
6
7 Well, on my systems they _do_ seem to vanish after a week, but I don't
8 know how/why. Nothing in crontabs or logrotate. Maybe emerge cleans
9 them up itself? That would be kind of dirty, though.
12 Please *no* private Cc: on mailing lists and newsgroups
13 Personal signed mail: please _encrypt_ and sign
14 Don't clear-text sign: http://cr.yp.to/smtp/8bitmime.html