From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Trying SRC_URI first during fetching
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 07:11:41
1 On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 02:36:04 +0300, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2
3 > Understandable, but my problem lies in "ebuild digest" of my own
4 > ebuilds and ebuilds of third-party overlays. Along the URLs tried by
5 > portage is one that seems to need over a minute to reply with "401 not
6 > found". This is highly annoying. I would want to try SRC_URI in those
7 > cases first.
8
9 With your own ebuilds there's no point in them trying to contact the
10 mirrors, so put RESTRICT="nomirror" in the ebuild.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 "Criminal Lawyer" is a redundancy.