From: "Alan E. Davis" <lngndvs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] desperation question: disklabel, unable to write to disk, etc.
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 13:09:33
1 It's looking really bad. However, I have seen some messages about similar
2 messages/problems being addressed by flashing the bios. I have received a
3 diagnostic utility from Gateway. This is a laptop.
4
5 Thank you for the advice. I'll keep trying.
6
7 Merry Christmas (in an hour, here in the W. Pacific),
8
9 Alan
10