From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Flash and other sounds in my system
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 08:05:35
1 Hi all!
2
3 There is a strange or not strange problem. When I'm listening music
4 (the player is audacious or amarok) I can't play any flash with sound.
5 If it is possible Amarok lost the sound and I have to restart it.
6 Audacious not so sensible but the little window comes up "driver is
7 busy" or something like this but few push on the "next" button and
8 everything is working fine. I know the problem is that, Flash use Alsa
9 directly instead Amarok and Audacious which use Phonon. Somebody can
10 tell me what is the normal solution for this problem? A little bit
11 annoying this situation.
12
13 Thanks for any help in advance!
14
15 András
18 - -
19 --  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --
20 http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi
21 --  ""Trust in God and keep your gunpowder dry!" - Cromwell