From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Nginx dav-ext webdav the gentoo way
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 15:37:31
1 On Sunday 22 Apr 2012 15:18:46 Norman Rieß wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > i am running an OwnCloud instance on my nginx webserver.
5 > The problem is, nginx seems not to implement the OPTIONS and PROPFIND
6 > methods of webdav. But these methods are needed to run OwnCloud webdav.
7 > There is a nginx-ext-dav module, which supports these methods but this
8 > module seems not to be in the nginx ebuild or in the portage tree.
9 >
10 > So what is the gentoo way here? I would rather like to avoid compiling
11 > nginx myself, breaking the update process of portage.
12 > I did not find an overlay containing this, but franky, i did not
13 > really know how to search for that.
14 >
15 > Have any of you done this and how?
16 >
17 > Thank you.