From: Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng@×××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] sqsh - Anyone with experience?
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 22:25:24
1 On Thu, 2006-08-03 at 15:09 -0700, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
2 > I'm looking for some pointers in using sqsh.
3 > The website - sqsh.org seems to be down.
4 > I can't seem to locate a mailing list.
5 >
6 > It works, but I would just like to know if I can get it to execute a
7 > script from a file.
8 >
9 > I know it has the option "sqsh -i" which is suppsoed to do that, but try
10 > as I might, itjust doesn't give me any output.
13 seems like I need to terminate the script with a ";"
14
15 eg:
16 cat /tmp/p.sql
17 select