From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] conf.d/net and systemd
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 06:54:22
1 On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 11:53 PM, <covici@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi there. I would like to know how I can use my existing conf.d/net if
3 > I were to use systemd, or is there some better way to do this? I have
4 > two static networks an internal and external one and use the postup for
5 > things which must go online once the external network is up. I had to
6 > use modules="!iproute2" to get the route to add properly, but it is
7 > working now using openrc.
8
9 If both networks are static I would use two service files for each,
10 and the things that must go online can go in another service file
11 (which calls a script for all of them), or with several (a service
12 file for each thing), and which depends on the external network.
13
14 You then not need to install anything else.
15
16 Regards.
17 --
18 Canek Peláez Valdés