From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Dependencies and PYTHON_TARGETS
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 01:44:24
1 On 2018-04-22 15:08, Alec Ten Harmsel wrote:
2
3 > > * make sure dev-lang/python:3.6 stays in the world file, even if it
4 > > is not needed by me directly
5 >
6 > No, you shouldn't need any dev-lang/python entries in the world
7 > file. I don't have any in my world file, but still have 2.7 and 3.5
8 > installed on my system because I have some python programs installed.
9
10 But do you ever --depclean? Why did portage remove my python-2.5?
13 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
14 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
15 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet and on broken lists
16 which rewrite From, fetch the TXT record for no-use.mooo.com.