From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] In search of a certain program...
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 07:51:56
1 tuxic@××××××.de wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi Dale,
4 >
5 > thanks for googling qcalc from "the other side" :)
6 >
7 > The first qcalc is described as
8 > "QCalc today is a simple calculator for the T-Mobile Hiptop, with the potential to be so much more."
9 > ...so since "T-Mobile" is involved it seems an app. Chances are very
10 > small, that this a "nerds only" application, who run a linux
11 > commandline on their phones... :)
12 >
13 > The second qcalc is a link to a german company, which build radiator
14 > installations and such (sorry, my english is limited). Their qcalc
15 > is a "heat dissapation and delivery calculation software" ... very
16 > specialized and no commandline thingy.
17 >
18 > Thanks a lot for your googling, Sir ! :)))
19 >
20 > Cheers
21 > Meino
25 Radiators.  Now that is funny.  I was hopeful that one of them would
26 lead to something.  I've read weird stories about how google makes
27 searches return different results depending on where you are.
28
29 We tried tho.  Radiators.  Good grief.  :/
30
31 Dale
32