From: Willie M <matthews.willie80@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Dynamic IP address services.
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 07:24:42
1 On 11/06/2016 10:17 PM, Stroller wrote:
2 > Can anyone recommend a free dynamic IP address service.
3 >
4 > I've used DynDNS in the past, but I think they discontinued their free accounts.
5 >
6 > I've been using DTdns.com until recently, but have somehow managed to lock myself out of my account, so will need to create a new one and thought I'd check here for recommendations first.
7 >
8 > All I need to do at the moment is access a single host behind a home router, although it would be nice if there was a free service with room for 2 or 3 hosts in case I need to add more.
9 >
10 > Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
11 >
12 > Stroller.
16 Hey Stroller,
17
18 This is my favorite. I have been using it for quite some time now.
19
20 http://freedns.afraid.org/
21
22 Hope the it works great for you like it has me.
26 Willie Matthews
27 matthews.willie80@×××××.com