From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Acer Aspire Part 2 - Xorg
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 02:02:31
1 On 07/06/13 09:43, Silvio Siefke wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > now i have problems with the Xorg Server. When i start xdm (slim) the
5 > Display is blank. It come slow the login Window but then blank. When
6 > i start startxfce4 the Window come but nothing can do and all fonts
7 > are symbols.
8 >
9 > I try with the Sabayon Xorg.conf and then with this website:
10 > http://dweezil.be/aod270/ , but the result is ever the same.
13 I notice you mention sabayon a few times - are you using sabayon or
14 gentoo - they are not exactly the same and if you are mixing guides this
15 may be the reason you are having such odd problems.
16
17 BillK