From: Maxime Gidding <maximegidding@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo and Ultramonkey
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 23:24:27
1 Hi, there's a nifty little app called eix (app-portage/eix), it creates a
2 cache of your portage tree and allows you to search through it. It should
3 help you find what you are looking for.
4
5 2009/9/28 Nick Khamis <symack@×××××.com>
6
7 > Hello Everyone I am new to gentoo, usually I use Debian. I have a fresh
8 > install x86 2.6.30 kernel and I was trying to get Ultramonkey going on the
9 > box. I looking for the equivilant to the following deb packages for Gentoo
10 > please
11 >
12 > * libdbi-perl
13 > * libdbd-mysql-perl
14 > * libmysqlclient14-dev
15 >
16 > If you feel that there is anything else I need to know about getting
17 > Ultramonkey working on Gentoo please let me know.
18 >
19 > Thanks In Advanced,
20 > Ninus