From: Mike Williams <mike@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Help with Script that sends out HTML emails
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:40:05
1 On Friday 16 September 2005 00:07, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
2 >         I'm writing a bash script that basically checks for stocks prices
3 > and I want the formatted output to be mailed to me. I've got the script
4 > working already. The only problem is the HTML is well, not displayed as
5 > HTML, it's displayed RAW(and not formatted).
6 >
7 > I'm using cron to send the email out.
8
9 I don't think it'll ever work. The problem is you need to add the content type
10 to the headers.
11 Mutt has an option to "specify a draft file to read header and body from", but
12 seems to lose/re-write the content-type.
15 Mike Williams
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list