From: Chris Spackman <chris@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] sound stuttering, breaking up, fading in and out
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 01:00:45
1 On 2015/04/18 at 08:11pm, Fernando Rodriguez wrote:
2
3 > On Saturday, April 18, 2015 6:46:37 PM Chris Spackman wrote:
4 > > I have an issue with sound during music and sometimes video
5 > > playback.
6
7 > The Arch wiki has a lot of tips for configure pulseaudio:
8 > https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PulseAudio/Troubleshooting#Setting_the_default_fragment_number_and_buffer_size_in_PulseAudio
9
10 Thanks for the information. The arch page suggested setting
11
12 enable-lfe-remixing = yes
13
14 in /etc/pulse/daemon.conf for analog surround - which I have. Trying
15 that now. Music is doing much better during a big emerge (so
16 far). Next I will set the realtime use flag; hadn't seen that before.
17
18 I'll try these for a few days and see how it goes.
19
20 Thanks.
23 Chris Spackman
24