From: czernitko <czernitko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Where be the hardened Stage3?
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 18:07:24
1 There was an answer to this question from Alan McKinnon some day ago
2 regarding this topic:
3 <alan's quote>
4 "The few times I've seen this discussed in public it's usually been
5 something
6 mundane like "package X in system won't build for hardened so we omitted
7 that
8 stage till it's fixed" or "we ran out of time"
9
10 The next stage run usually has them again, so highly unlikely to be anything
11 to be worried about. You can still use the previous version which is about
12 one
13 week older."
14 </alan's quote>
15
16 he posted this to gentoo-user list. From what was answered you can find
17 packages at
18 http://gentoo.osuosl.org/releases/amd64/autobuilds/
19
20 regards,